For advanced players, Championship Freecell offers some interesting improvements on the traditional Freecell solitaire game. If you're looking for a more challenging and interesting version of Freecell, you've found it. Championship Freecell offers a sophisticated competition site, and an improved version of the game with a new challenge - winning with fewer than four free cells. Test your Freecell skills against other players and find out how good you really are at the game!
On the other hand, if you're a Freecell beginner, or if you tried the standard version and found it hard to win, Championship Freecell lets you learn the game more easily, and lets you compete against other beginners. In fact, we can practically guarantee you'll start winning games as soon as you play.
Differences between Championship and Traditional Freecell:
- You can adjust the difficulty by changing the number of free cells you use.
- We offer sophisticated competition on our Web site.
- A powerful prediction algorithm lets you know if you can still win a game, without giving away the solution to the game.
- Set up your own "members-only" program to play among your friends.
- There are more than 4 billion different games.
- There are several other conveniences, like an undo/redo feature, and a force-cards-to-home option.